- Monday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Dental Insurance & Family Wellness Plan
- We are in-network with the most major PPO plans, including Aetna, Anthem, Cigna Dental, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Dentaquest (Smiles for children, Medicaid program) under 21, United Concordia, United Healthcare Dental. We also accept other out-of-network insurance. Please call and ask for the details.
- Please ask about our Family Wellness Plan if you do not have a dental insurance.
- Tel: (804) 897-3345, Fax: (804) 897-3341
- Email: email@example.com
Patients survey http://www.smilereminder.com/vs/apple_tree_dentistry
- We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available serving greater Richmond and central Virginia. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office will meet all ADA (American Dental Association), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
- If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls. All appointment requests are welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
- If you are a new paitient, you can download new patient registration forms and fill them out prior to your first visit to save time.
- We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you utilize the most from your benefits.
- We offer ‘Family wellness plan’ if you do not have a dental insurance.
- We accept major credit cards and CareCredit™.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
Oral Cancer Cause™ (OCC)
- Everytime you receive oral cancer screening during your initial visit or recall checkup visit, a dollar donation will be made to a non profit organization called Oral Cancer Cause, Inc.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care among other dentists in Midlothian, Chesterfield, Henrico, Short Pump, Powhatan, Glen Allen, Richmond Virginia.