- State-of-the-art Sterilization Center: We utilize the MIDMARK™ sterilization system. This provides hospital grade level disinfection and sterilization to all instruments used in patient care. This system also helps ensure the safety of our employees since they do much less handling of sharp instruments.
- Panoramic Digital X-Ray: We use digital panoramic X-ray dental imaging system, CRANEX®. It provides solutions for general dental status and treatment follow up, general temporomandibular disorders and sinus diagnostics, as well as facial and dental fracture diagnostics.
- Digital X-ray: Digital X-rays significantly reduce your exposure to potentially harmful radiation. We are able to process your images much quicker and can often view them instantly on our computers. Digital X-rays allow your images to be seen in greater detail and we can alter the image to see hard to find problems.
- Intraoral camera: The intra-oral camera allows patients to be more interactive in the exam process by enabling patients to see detailed image of the status of their oral health, which provides patients with a greater sense of understanding and responsibility about personal dental health. This makes it possible for dentists and patients to develope an effective treatment plan after each exam.
- Comprehensive Dental Examination & Oral Cancer Screening
- Dental Cleaning /Fluoride application
- Composite Resin Bonding (White Filling) / Amalgam (Silver) Filling
- Sealants (A protective coating placed on the chewing surfaces of teeth to prevent cavities)
- Crown & Bridge
- Root Canal (Rotary Endodontic treatment)
- Invisalign™ (consult with our Dentist to see if this is right for you)
- Teeth Whitening
- Periodontal Maintenance / Scaling and Root Planning (For Gum Disease)
- Emergency Dental Care
- Children – We recommend a dental check-up as soon as they get their first tooth or by their first birthday.